In the Monopoly Board Game: The Lord of the Rings Edition, players imagine being in Middle-earth as one of the Fellowship. Buy properties to protect the lands from the evil armies of Mordor, and earn money by charging rent and by controlling the Ring of Power. It's a fun thing to do while staying at home and makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up!
- MONOPOLY GAME: THE LORD OF THE RINGS EDITION: Protect the lands of Middle-earth from the armies of Mordor with this Monopoly game inspired by The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy.
- RING OF POWER: Control the Ring and get special powers, but beware! The longer a player has the Ring, the more dangerous it becomes. Rolling the Eye of Sauron can make someone pay a heavy price.
- MEMBERS OF THE FELLOWSHIP CHARACTER TOKENS: Play as Frodo, Gandalf, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, or Boromir.
- PATH TO MOUNT DOOM: The player who has the Ring also moves a Ring Tracker along a line of circles on the gameboard toward Mount Doom. Lose or give away the Ring and the Tracker moves back to Start.
- BOARD GAME FOR 2-6 PLAYERS: The Monopoly game makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 8 and up, and a fantastic choice for game night with the family.
Product includes; a gameboard, 9 Fellowship Character tokens, 1 Ring of Power, 1 cardboard Ring tracker, 28 Title Deed cards, 32 Quest cards, 32 plastic outposts, 12 plastic fortresses, 90 cardboard coins (50 silver coins, 40 gold coins), 2 dice and a game guide.