The P17 is a set of passive bookshelf speakers that give you the freedom to amplify and press the boundaries of sound. * An external amplifier or receiver is required.
The P17 passive speakers use market proven MDF enclosures for the classic designed cabinets. These enclosures are engineered to reduce cabinet resonance effectively. The exterior of the speaker is finished in an elegant wood accent that fits both contemporary decor as well as setups with a vintage vibe.
The P17 uses a ¾ - inch silk dome tweeter allowing for more room at the high-end. For bass, a 4-inch driver is used for smooth, rich, low frequency sound. Each speaker also has a bass reflex port that adds emphasis to the mid woofer. The P17 is designed to fit perfectly on shelfs, desktops and the walls. Complete your home theatre with Edifier’s passive speakers. The P17 features a wall-mount bracket built-into each speaker allowing for use as rear channel or surround speakers.
Unboxing of the P17 is nothing less than a pleasant experience. A pair of speakers and two 6’ speaker cables come in a easy-to-open, frustration-free box. Connect them to an amplifier or receiver and start enjoying the warm and balanced audio.
• Passive bookshelf speakers
• Designed for use as front main or surround speakers (a receiver or an amplifier is needed)
• ¾ inch (19mm) silk dome tweeter provides accurate high frequency response
• 4 inch (116mm) Nomex diaphragm driver delivers optimum transient response
• Front-facing bass reflex port enhances low-frequency performance
• High quality crossovers ensure balanced audio equalization
• 12mm MDF enclosure reduces cabinet resonance
• Speakers designed for desktop use or wall mount placement
• Frequency response :50 – 20,000 Hz
• Output sound pressure level :77 dB (1W/1M)
• Rated power :5W – 20W
• Impedance :6 Ohm
• Frequency division point :1700 Hz
• Bass unit :4 inch (116mm)
• Treble unit :φ19mm silk film tweeter
• Dimensions :128 x 238 x 168 mm (WxHxD)